Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting Ready for the Big Trip

I am really getting excited about starting this trip next Thursday. We will fly from Puerto Rico to Santiago, Chile, with a layover in Panama City. The second leg is a long flight, but when I look at a map I see how far away Chile is. I am actually going to be below the equator for the first time in my life, and cannot wait to see if it is true that water swirls in the opposite direction when one is "Down Under". What are we, "Up Above"?

2 comments:

  1. It is I, Raoul. We look forward to hearing all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute, I thought I turned the computer off when I left for work...... Raoul, please shut it down when you're finished, and you need to stop posting on those Catnip Unlimited sites (no more ordering 2 tons of Catnip)!

    ReplyDelete